Booking a Singing Holiday is as easy and painless as a Sunday morning in bed with the papers. All you need to do is fill in our booking form, press ‘Book’ and you’re done!
We will then send you 2 emails:
- The first will be a confirmation that we’ve received your booking.
- The second will be confirmation that your booking is reserved plus instructions on how to make your deposit payment. You can make a ‘deposit’ or ‘final balance’ payment at anytime just by clicking on the tab marked ‘Make a payment’ above.
After you’ve received your ‘confirmation of booking’ email we will reserve your holiday for 7 days prior to receiving your ‘deposit payment’. Once you have paid your deposit, your holiday is secured.
Payment for your Singing Holiday can be made by Direct Debit, PayPal, Credit/Debit Card or BACS (please choose the option that’s best for you when filling in the booking form).
You can now pay for your Singing Holiday by using Direct Debit through GoCardless. Regulated by the FSA and sponsored by RBS, GoCardless offer a fast and secure way to pay directly from your bank account. Instead of using your credit or debit card info you use your banks sort code and account number to process the payment. If you would like to pay this way please indicate your wish on your booking form. To learn more about Direct Debit payments please click here.
Please note that although PayPal handles the secure payment process, you do not need a PayPal account to pay for either your deposit or your final payment. Please look for the ‘pay by credit or debit card’ link below the PayPal account login when going through the payment process. Please also note that PayPal only allows non-PayPal users to spend £1900 per year with any one credit/debit card. Please see our FAQ for more details.
Buying your Flights
8 weeks before departure we will contact you to confirm the holiday. You should then purchase your flights to Rome. Please do not do so until you have had holiday confirmation from us.
Payment of Final Balance
You must pay your final balance 7 weeks prior to departure . We will email you shortly before this so you can pay online or by BACS.
We’ve tried to make the booking process as simple as possible, but if you get stuck please feel free to contact us so we can help.
Terms & Conditions
1. Provisional bookings can be made by telephone and will be held for one week. You can also make your booking online at singingholidays.com
2. Although Singing Holidays has extensive liability insurance with Lloyds of London, the price does not contain your personal holiday cover. It is your responsibility to ensure that you take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy to cover you during your travel. We reserve the right to request details of your policy to us before you travel. If you choose to travel without adequate travel insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
3. The price of the holiday does not include return flights to the destination airport.
4. 8 weeks before departure we will send you full travel details, and other practical information. You will then let us have the balance of payment 7 weeks prior to departure.
5. Everything is done to provide tours as detailed but we may have to modify or cancel them up to 8 weeks before departure. After that date changes will only occur as a result of circumstances beyond our control or force majeure. Should alternative arrangements of comparable standards not be acceptable, we shall make a full refund.
6. Every booking is accepted subject to the standard terms and conditions imposed by the coach, shipping, hotel, restaurant, insurance company, or other companies, firms or persons involved.
7. Singing Holidays accepts liability for any loss sustained as a direct result of the negligence of one of its employees, but cannot accept liability for the actions of those concerned with any aspect of your holiday over whom we have no direct control, or who is not employed by us.
8. All the elements in the tour are included in the price, that is: all transport within the destination country, accommodation, all meals, all entrance fees (if applicable), and the services of the Singing Holidays employees. Occasional drinks outside mealtimes are not included. You are also responsible for purchasing your return flight to the holiday destination airport. Please note that all travel (flights and internal) are not included on our ‘long weekend’ tours.
9. Cancellation of booking must be in writing and, regrettably, will mean retention of some of the total tour price to cover expenses already incurred by us. If reasons for the cancelation are covered by holiday insurance, claims for refund should be submitted to your insurance company.
10. There is a single supplement charge of £190 that simply reflects the supplements we have to pay the hotels. They are significant but not, we hope, excessive. People who require a single room will normally be given a double room for a single occupancy.
11. Cancellation of booking received:
- More than 50 days before departure – deposit retained
- 29-49 days before departure – 30% of total price retained
- 15-28 days before departure – 50% of total price retained
- 3-14 days before departure – 75% of total price retained
- 48 hours before departure – 100% of total price retained